The timing of the Graveyard Rabbit Association could not be better. One of the reasons I chose the Chicagoland area was because that's where I'm from. My mom's side of the family settled in Chicago, while my dad's side settled in Aurora. Oddly enough, both sides converged in the suburbs.
At any rate, I had planned to visit the cemeteries in which my relatives are buried. And that's exactly what me and my husband are doing this weekend. Following is a list of cemeteries we will be visiting (hope we can cover them all in two days!!!):
- Elm Lawn Cemetery, Elmhurst
- Irving Park Cemetery, Chicago
- Acadia Park-Belle Plaine Cemetery, Chicago
- Chapel Hill Garden West Cemetery, Oak Brook Terrace
- Elmwood Park Cemetery, River Grove
- Mt. Carmel Cemetery, Hillside
- Oakridge Cemetery, Hillside
- Waldheim Cemetery, Forest Park
- Forest Home Cemetery, Forest Park
- Lincoln Memorial Park, Aurora
- Riverside Cemetery, Montgomery
- Mt. Olivet Cemetery, Aurora
I can't wait!