Saturday, January 3, 2009

Where's Julie?

Many of you know from reading my genealogy blog that I took some time off to visit my mom in Arizona.  In addition to that, I've been heavily into research.

You may also recall that I was named managing editor of the GYR quarterly journal.  I've been pretty busy with this as well.

I'm hoping this will let up a bit so I can resume posting to this blog.  I have many article ideas, some even started, I just need to get a little bit of time to finish them up and get them posted.  I also hope to resume Tombstone Tuesday next week.

Here's what's on tap:

  • Garden of the Dead - Part III, Featuring Forest Home Cemetery
  • Garden of the Dead - Part IV, Featuring Waldheim Cemetery
  • Garden of the Dead - Part V, Featuring Oakwoods Cemetery

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2008~2009. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP